Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Refinery29 Reserve deals--Bird and Eaton Trading Co.

Refinery29 Reserve has deals for Bird and Eaton Trading Co right now. There's some overlap in designers, so depending on what you want to get, you might save more going with ETC ($150 for $300) or Bird ($100 for $200).

I'm leaning toward the APC linen drawstring dress at ETC, but I'm also in need of a simple pair of sandals that can work with a dress. Has anyone tried Ancient Greek Sandals? I usually don't wear heels or wedges, but this one looks doable.

4 comments:

joyce said...

Those are some seriously good-looking sandals. The perfect wedge height!

erica said...

I know, the perfect height! Looks like you can get two bird deals, so $200 for $400. Hmm...

leanne said...

Ugh - right after I made a few purchases at Frances May's anniversary sale and a few mistake purchases at Erica Tanov over the weekend.

I popped into the apc store on Sunday and saw the beach dress in your previous post. It looked lovely and I liked the color and print, only it reminded me of the huilpil dress that I purchased from Jennifer (ermie) last year. I agree though, there are some apc items that I like, only the prices - not so much.

Hope you and the family are doing well!

Mona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.