very very quietly washing dishes at 10 pm.
Projects to tackle in the kitchen include:
- A shelf in the living room for the speaker
- Relocate the charging station elsewhere
- Install shelves on the tiled wall? I'm not sure this would be allowed in a rental.
- A smaller dish rack might force me to deal with the dishes in a more efficient manner. This would also free up counter space
- An absorbent dish drying mat that can be rolled up and put away when not in use
- A nicer looking compost bin
- Uniform clear bins in the dining space for art supplies
The nicest thing about the kitchen is that it's wide enough for everyone during our hectic evenings. But it isn't wide enough to add a narrow kitchen island next to the pantry niche. How would you deal with minimal counter space, a tiny sink, and the busy messiness of family life with two parents working 9-6?