Thursday, October 28, 2010

dusty neutrals::apiece apart

apiece apart has quickly become my favorite label this season (without having tried any of the pieces on). the wide neckline of this blouse is so graceful, and i'm in love with double strap on these christophe lemare ankle boots.

as an aside, i saw a girl wearing a lovely, slightly oversized mohair pullover today and now feel like my sweater collection is sorely lacking. i always manage to come up with new things to add to my shopping list when autumn arrives.

6 comments:

Jocy said...

This line has really been grabbing my eye lately.

evencleveland said...

If I had surplus cash, I'd be spending it on apiece apart. I love every piece of the fall collection - a rarity.

leanne said...

Just called about the top yesterday. I love this line. Have you looked at their blog?

L.P. said...

I love apiece apart. They had a Market Bag last year that I coveted, but was never able to afford.

dp said...

On the sweater front- i've been having some similar feelings & really wanting the tweedy short sleeve from a.p.c., but anguishing over the price. Instead, I've stocked a bunch of linen sweaters from eileen fisher of all sources. They've been doing the trick, but maybe i'll just get the tweed sweater.

Cheryl said...

I love the blouse. I wonder if they made it in different colorways.