Friday, August 17, 2012

San Francisco

Finally reunited with my phone after three weeks. I've been in SF since Wednesday visiting a college friend. Mostly we walk and eat and eat and play with Elias. Goodness I love the weather here!

Breakfast at Tartine, dinner at Burma Superstar and Nick's Crispy Tacos, lunch at Ippuku...we're heading back to the OC tonight. What else to eat before we leave?!?

Oh, and this Wren shirtdress is on sale at Conifer. I tried on the medium and the large and would go with the smaller size. I'm between a 6 and 8 and it was perfect in the shoulders with a little room in the waist. Nice airy cotton that's super soft. I think it would be super cute with a belt and cardigan for teaching. Hmm, I have a little time left to make up my mind...

7 comments:

Andrea said...

No ice cream!? I take you're in the Mission, but you should totally go to Mr. and Mrs. Miscellaneous and obviously SoMa StrEat Food Park on 11th.

romaine said...

The dress is cute and looks very nice on you!

Catherine said...

Elias is totally cute, the dress is lovely and that picture of San Fran bridge - wow! So glad you are having a neat time.

Matthew Allen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erica said...

andrea--i'll have to put those places on my list for next time...!

romaine--thanks! it's a lovely dress for spring and summer

catherine--it was so nice to get out of the OC and enjoy the cooler climate for a little bit. i wish i could travel more often...the food in SF is so amazing

joyce said...

I'm headed there next week and cannot wait!

P.S. The dress is adorable on you.

Jade said...

hope you got the dress! saw it on your instagram, and think it looks fantastic on you.