Tuesday, November 29, 2011

anna allen holiday 2011







i've been feeling a little down in the dumps because it keeps raining here in toronto, our thirteen year old car won't start, and our nyc/cambridge plans are becoming increasingly uncertain.


but look, anna allen's latest holiday collection will actually work with my waistline! i caved in on Black Friday and ordered a pair of J Brand maternity jeans because very little in my closet has been working with this pregnancy. most days i wear my APC tunic dresses belted over tights, but as it gets colder and colder, i'm running out of ideas.

3 comments:

jennifer said...

Such lovely pieces! I love that velvet is making a comeback this season.

I sure hope the weather clears up and things get better for you soon!

erica said...

velvet is definitely one of my favorite fabrics, so i'm also thrilled that it's making a showing this season. i have a fantastic velvet bubble hem skirt from zero maria cornejo that is perfect for the holidays.

cats dreaming in keylime said...

So many perfect smocks available now to make pregnancies more comfortable (and fashionable) - I dress that way anyway.