Tuesday, January 15, 2008

stephanie congdon barnes: love notes

"periodic mini-collections based on a theme"
available jan. 22


Pia Jane said...

beautiful blog! oh and i just spotted a heart in your shot - only moments ago i launched a project on my blog and would love to direct my readers to this photo if i may. would love you to take a look too and see if it is something your readers might be interested in? thanks, pia

erica said...

the photo is by stephanie congdon barnes (i linked to her site), so it would be easiest to direct your readers to that.
i can't seem to find a link to your blog?

P O S I E S said...

OMG. This is too cute. I hadn't seen it yet. I need to find a Valentine, quick.:)

erica-knits said...

Thanks for the link!

Pia Jane said...

hi erica, i am going to link this image soon, i got so distracted with my birthday stuff (self-centred soul that i am!) and for some reason i can't put my link in my name so here it is: http://blog.piajanebijkerk.com

AV情趣用品 said...