Thursday, October 09, 2008

nomia tunic dress for fall


so, i never managed to get a tova or haeshu dress from jenny's collection last summer.

last winter nomia had a very similar tunic dress, but it sold out pretty quickly. now they have a sleeveless version (available at anica), but with a bow in the back. it has pockets, and i love the color, but is the bow too girly?

update: sadness, it sold out yesterday while i was waiting on measurements. when in doubt, call.
oh well, i guess i better save up for paris, anyway!

9 comments:

Erin said...

i think it perfect. adds a little something to it.
perhaps the bow can be removed without a problem.

Moya said...

I like the bow. Without it, the dress might be too plain.

tiffany... said...

oh... i do love that dress...
i think the bow is cute... but, yes... it could probably be easily removed...

Anabela said...

I love that dress and I love the bow. The colour and the silhouette aren't very girly at all, and since the bow is in the back it's just a nice detail. In fact, when I first read this post, I pictured you wearing it at a faculty party!

But I am a bit girl and I do love bows and I wish they hadn't been ruined for me by the whole Lolita thing.

Anabela said...

Uh, I mean "girly." I am a bit girly. Maybe more than a bit, actually.

erica said...

ok, good, i'm glad to hear that you all think the bow works with the dress. i agree that it's a bit plain without.

i've emailed anica about sizing, but i'm probably a small. hope it doesn't sell out while i try to make a decision. so indecisive nowadays...

jenny gordy said...

oh, i can't wait to see this on you. it's really cute. i'm not sure how i feel about the bow either, but i don't think it's a deal breaker.

Stephanie said...

I think it will look great (and I think you could probably take the bow off if one day you woke up and decided you needed it our of your life.)

AV情趣用品 said...

情趣用品,跳蛋
情境坊歡愉用品
,跳蛋
情惑用品性易購
,按摩棒
情惑用品性易購
,性感睡衣
情趣用品
,跳蛋,按摩棒,視訊交友,免費視訊聊天,視訊美女,成人視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友,視訊交友
,辣妹視訊,視訊,情人視訊網,視訊聊天