Wednesday, June 24, 2009

imaginary outfit for new york--even*cleveland

imaginary outfit: erica (and leon) in NYC
imaginary outfit: erica (and leon) in NYC by stephanie

i've already professed my love for stephanie's imaginary outfits--this one is for our impending trip to nyc for lena's studio sale.

i also thought her 'how i'd wear it' for camp comfort was pitch perfect.


stephanie featured the red version of these f-troupe sandals in her post on the underrated profession of homemakers. there are black patent leather and tan versions on sale for $87 at creatures of comfort. probably not the best for city walking, but very hard to resist.

10 comments:

evencleveland said...

Ha ha!

I'm glad you liked it.

Seriously, if only I could get a job making pretend outfits for people ...

I've been eyeing those sandals. $87 is almost too good to resist ...

Catherine said...

That's so darn cute, Sophie giraffe in the corner with Leon's bodysuit amongst your grownup outfits. I've never really looked at Polyvore but must give it a whirl one of these days.

romaine said...

cute ensembles, so well put togehter. I too, always pause to look at those f-troupe sandals.

simplesong said...

SO cute ... love those little red shoes.

Lena said...

i love it!

stephanie said...

perfect!

jones said...

I love how she kept him all in stripes. stellar style!

hannah said...

oooh yes! they have those on sale at habitat right now too
http://www.habitatshoes.com/see/ftroupe/s189_tan_croc

i tried them on. so cute, but my tiny feet foiled me yet again.

erica said...

thanks for the link, hannah. i love habitat!

KATLIN said...

Those shoes are so sweet! I'm still searching for a new pair of flat sandals for the warmer weather... so hard though because my feet are 4.5!