Monday, June 22, 2009

rachel comey trader's dress on ebay

(photo by sotto boutique)

romaine is selling her trader's dress on ebay. it runs small, especially in the bust, so if you're a medium (6-8), the large would probably work best. it is also semi-sheer and best worn with leggings or bike shorts. most of the larger sizes are gone, now, so $229 (free shipping) is a pretty great deal (regularly $350-390). the pattern is exuberantly gorgeous, but i don't think it would work with my coloring. rachel comey's spring 09 collection is my favorite so far, hopefully i can pick up something in the summer sales.

3 comments:

romaine said...

Gee Erica!!! Thank you so much for posting this!

pam said...

If any of you readers are thinking about buying this dress, I HIGHLY recommend it. I receive compliments all the time and it is sure to be one of the Comey classics that are coveted in years to come. Romaine, if I didn't already have it, I would buy yours in an instant!

Moya said...

I love this season's RC. This dress is beautiful but it may be a bit too small for me, alas.