Thursday, March 01, 2012

thomas sires online shop




wait, when did thomas sires launch its online shop? the coat that i dearly wanted to buy last december is now on sale for half off. unfortunately they don't have the olive twill version, although i'm still tempted by the plaid and the black versions. this coat is so versatile. the faux fur collar and the sherpa lining are removable, so it would actually work from fall to early spring (especially the twill). i found it to be true to size. the medium fit with room to grow, but i would probably get a small post-pregnancy.

i'm also loving the bright blue ikat skirt paired with an oatmeal colored sweater.

9 comments:

joyce said...

that coat looks fantastic. i love anything with sherpa lining.

erica said...

yes, so cozy warm. i LOVE this coat. sturdy and practical, reminds me of old APC.

P R I M O E Z A said...

i wouldn't mind that grey plaid one in my wardrobe.

ellybeth said...

wow, i just love it all! especially that sweater with a short skirt! so fun!

evencleveland said...

Yay, Thomas Sires online!

I covet so many things at that shop. Lately the black and white ikat pencil skirt is calling my name ...

Cam said...

All of it is so good! I'm sure you also got this email but just wanted to post that ofakind is having a Thomas Sires sample sale right now!!

http://ofakind.com/editions/samplesale

Sarge in Charge said...

So happy to have found this post as I am currently on the sample sale going back and forth between sizes. The plaid one is too good to resist.

erica said...

Cam-- thanks for the heads up, another reader mentioned it but then I lost track of the days. Just ordered the coat in black --not as pretty as the plaid, but I think the twill will be more versatile weather-wise. Wish I could have both!!

Mona said...

I was thrilled to get my order today but ...sadly the plaid coat in small and it is a tiny tad too long on sleeves for me and the description was for 100% cotton and it is in fact a warm wool (cannot wear wool well

Of course it was final sale so now I am stuck. I would have never guessed to go for a x-small as I wear usually a sm or medium in SA...