Friday, March 20, 2009

laws of general economy update...


sorry i haven't been up-to-date with the clothing blog, all things leon have been keeping me occupied.

anyway, there are a lot of shoes and other accessories posted right now, including this cute pair of jcrew suede ballet flats ($35), which i'd love to have if only they were the right size.

in the next few weeks i'll post a few more things including a pair of vanessa bruno white jeans that were too small to begin with and will never fit, and my paige maternity denim that i never grew into.

spring is afoot, which means shopping and cleaning out the closet. even though my financial situation hasn't changed lately (i.e., i didn't lose my job since i was never employed to begin with), i must admit that reading the nytimes has made me very nervous about spending money on nonessentials. hopefully Laws of General Economy can continue to be a space for us to 'shop' without feeling too guilty. plus, i really need to get rid of more clothing...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel you. All I've been doing lately is thinking about what it would be like if I could buy the things I want!